May 28, 2011

Tony Romo Gets Married

WASHINGTON, DC - APRIL 30:  Candice Crawford and NFL player Tony Romo of the Dallas Cowboys attend the TIME/CNN/People/Fortune White House Correspondents' dinner cocktail party at the Washington Hilton on April 30, 2011 in Washington, DC.
No, this is not a picture from the wedding, but Tony Romo did indeed marry Candice Crawford today in Dallas, TX. You can check out E! and TMZ for details, but congrats to my favorite QB. It's a shame I have to hate the NFL right now because I'd definitely buy a Romo jersey as a wedding gift...for me.

Whatever, I wonder how Jessica Simpson feels about this? I'm not positive, but I want to say they were together for like a year longer than he was with this chick and he didn't put a ring on it. Then again, she's getting married soon herself, so maybe she doesn't give a shit. Who's to know?

SOURCE