May 16, 2011

Random News Shit: Death & Hip-Hop Edition

Cassidy
1) Cassidy Suspected Of 1 Murder & 2 Attempts
Again, Cassidy? Really, again??

I can't even believe this, and I hope it's not true, but it's looking bad for the boy. I thought Cass turned his life over to the Lord? You telling me this was all a lie???? Nah son, NAH!

2) M-Bone Of Cali Swag District Killed
When I first heard about this, I thought for sure Hip-Hop was the culprit, but apparently that's not the case. TMZ is now reporting that a possible internet beef over some bitch may be the reason behind the drive-by shooting that killed him. (Side note: Really Cali niggas, y'all still doing drive-bys? That's so passé. And if it wasn't already pussy enough to shoot somebody while driving by them, you gonna shoot a nigga that's well known for dancing? Your gangsta is null and void.)

Whatever, I may not have liked his music, but I still hate to see another young black man slain.