February 23, 2009

The-Dream - Walking On The Moon (feat. Kanye West)

Here's a track off The-Dream's new album Love Vs. Money which hits stores March 10th. And guess what?? Kanye isn't using auto-tune! Play the song to see if it really matters.

The-Dream - Walking On The Moon (feat. Kanye West)


No auto-tune on Kanye's verse, but I don't know, I think the damage is done. Its not that the verse wasn't hot, it just doesn't move me because all Kanye has been doing for the past few months is alienate me as a formerly HUGE fan of his music. This is all just so sad for me lol. Oh, and as far as The-Dream goes, he parts were weak and this sounded like some knock-off Michael Jackson shit.

Anyway, there's some more Kanye for ya after the jump.

T-Pain - Fight School (feat. Kanye West)


Wack. Wack, wack, wack!

0 comments: