February 19, 2009

Its Official, Chris Brown Is Going To The Booty House

Daaaaaamn!
Fuck! I was feeling sorry for myself because I had a tooth ache but now I just feel sorry for Rihanna. I mean damn! She looks like Spyro the Dragon now. There is NO justification for this unless that nigga got a bullet hole through him or AIDS. No excuse. Welp, that nigga's career is done. I mean more done than Rick Ross' right now. R. Kelly has a better shot of making a come back than Chris Brown. That kid is toxic right now so entertainers should beware if they are gonna throw their support behind him, it might be like saying you were voting for McCain Nov. 3rd on BET. You just know it can't help your career out lol.

Related:
Chris Brown Breaks His Silence
R.I.P. To The Career Of Chris Brown
Rihanna Picture Is A Fake!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris is gonna get destroyed in jail. I did not know she looked like that. Its a wrap.

Gallardo Bastardo said...

lmao@ Spyro the Dragon. I feel sorry for T-Pain right now. "Freeze" was doing so well.