February 18, 2009

Muzik Pt. 1

Raekwon - Heat Rocks


This shit is raw! When is that Only Built 4 Cuban Links II dropping??

Much more after the jump!

Rhymefest - Exodus 5.1


I love this! Sounds really 2003, but I really like it! lol.

Asher Roth - Silly Boy


No, no, no! I like Asher, but this shit is waaaaaay too Eminem.

Young Jeezy - That Ain't It (Uhh Uhh)


Jeezy really owned this track. If you had never heard T.I.'s version, you would've thought this was Jeezy's shit, it sounded that natural.

Maino - You Ain't (feat. Pleasure P)


I like both Maino and P, but this is nothing special.

Drake - Ignorant Shit (feat. Lil Wayne)


My homegirl Tah been telling me to check for this kid Drake for MONTHS now and I'm just now getting around too him. Not bad, not bad at all. Unfortunately there's only so good you can be on this beat considering how hard Hov bodied it.

Drake - Uptown (feat. Lil Wayne & Bun-B)


WTF is this?? Why is he trying so hard to spit like Wayne?? Weird...

Bobby Creekwater - Big Buildings


I know he's from Atlanta, but he was trying too hard too sound like it vocally on here, especially on the hook. It just sounded unnatural, like he was trying to be someone else.

Talib Kweli - My Favorite Song


Nice lil laid back track by Kweli.

0 comments: