February 16, 2009

West Wins All-Star Game 146-117; Kobe, Shaq Co-MVPs

Man, I was waaay off on this one huh?? lol I mean on Saturday I did say this game wouldn't be close... unfortunately I had the East as the blowoutter and the West as the blowoutee (yeah, I made those words up, fuck you lol). At the same time, I didn't expect all those shooters on the East to be so ice cold last night, or for Mike Brown to put Rashard Lewis in to guard Shaq lol. Its all good, Shaq had a helluva game and Kobe definitely had a helluva game so I'm happy with the out come. Kinda makes you wonder how many championships they'd have if Shaq stayed in L.A.??

As far as my picks go I went 3 for 6 on this weekend's events. I had Nate Robinson over Dwight Howard, Daequan Cook in the 3-pont shootout and Kevin Durant in the H-O-R-S-E game. I did pretty decent, I'm not mad.

0 comments: