February 18, 2009

Joe Budden - In My Sleep/Blood On The Wall

I was about to go listen to the album and remembered I never posted this stuff yesterday because I went out to get my new phone and spent the night playing with it lol. Aight lets get this thing crackin'! Album in stores next week, Feb. 24th!

Joe Budden - In My Sleep


So sick. Reminds me of something that would've been on Mood Muzik 2.

Joe Budden - Blood On The Wall


Remember this?? I don't remember if I posted it back when there was a radio rip going around, but he's dissing Prodigy for saying he was one of the worst rappers he ever heard. He went in on Prodigy and gives the Mobb Deeper yet another L. (Prodigy has to have the most Hip-Hop battle losses ever in a career lol.)

I got 2 more bonus Joey tracks after the jump. Enjoy.

Joe Budden - Get It In Freestyle


I don't know where he recorded this at, but it sounds like a radio freestyle, as far as sound quality goes lol.

Young Chris - Freestyle (feat. Joe Budden)



Young C! They both do their thing on here.

0 comments: