February 24, 2009

This Week In Flops 2/24/08

Its the triumphant return of This Week In Flops!!

First up in my boy Joey B.! Now, y'all know I'm a huge Joe Budden fan and I love Padded Room (I'm even thinking about reviewing it...but will probably get too lazy lol), but I'm thinking there's little to know chance of this album doing anything special. Though there will be physical product in some stores, most of his units will probably be sold digitally (hence him being on Amalgam Digital) and I'm not sure that shows up on SoundScan. I have 2 guessing: 50k-75k if the digital sales count, 25k-49k if they don't.

Last up is Havoc's new album Hidden Files. It probably should've been called "Hidden Album" because I had no idea it was coming out lol. No disrespect to Havoc or the Mobb's legacy, but we all know this shit ain't selling nothing. I'm gonna go with 7k-20k.