February 19, 2009

Its 'Crack A Bottle' All Over Again!

We all know Dre doesn't write, and probably never has, but all these tracks leaking with pre-laid down vocals written for him is really making me feel weird. I don't know why lol. Anyway, T.I.'s verse on this Topless track is clearly written for Dre, BUT its written for Dre as if he's trying to imitate T.I. (if that makes any sense). Basically, Tip wrote it as he'd right something for himself, just with Dre's subject matter included. Hell, just take a listen yourself:

Dr. Dre - Topless (feat. T.I. & Nas)


You know what?? I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out that Game wrote this hook. It totally sounds like something Game would write. Speaking of "coming out", am I the only one who has lost all interest in hearing Detox?? I mean at this point if I we get it, we get it. If we don't, we don't. I'm over it.

Related:
Eminem - Number One AKA Crack A Bottle

0 comments: