April 04, 2011

Barack Obama 2012 Campaign Launch Video


Damn, who is that chick at the 1:44 mark? I want to start my own personal campaign with her.

Seriously though, man, it's almost that time again, election time. It's funny this video came out today because for some reason I randomly pulled my "Obama '08" shirt out of the closet and wore it to work today. Anyway, I can't believe term 1 for Pres. Obama is coming to a close already. Oh well, I'm ready to re-elect him and begin term 2.

Some are criticizing Obama (I know, shocker) for beginning his re-election campaign now, but seriously, why wait? Yeah, the Libya thing is still going strong, but might as well get on it now because you know the republicans are somewhere baking up a whole batch of new slander for 2012.

I wonder who he's gonna have to run against? There's really no republican front runner right now, but I can tell you who it won't be: Sarah Palin. She might not be the brightest, but she knows damn well she isn't beating Barack, so don't expect to see her running. The right knows it too. Selecting Palin to run against Obama would be an admission of defeat because they'd essentially be setting him up with a lay-up.

Whatever, let's get ready to rock again in 2012, no matter who's running against Barack!

Obama '12!