April 28, 2011

Why???: Warren G Pimpin' Penis Pills


Lawd, PLEASE don't let this be how Warren G helped raise money for Nate Dogg's funeral. PLEASE!

I'm joking, with all the hits Nate was on, I'm sure his family is caked up real decent. Either way, this is sad. I mean damn, its come to this, Warren? You can't do a show with Snoop or make an album to get this little bit of paper Affirm XL had to offer? And if you're gonna do penis enhancement commercials, at least go to ExtenZe like Jimmy Johnson, not no damn Affirm XL.

(Side note: If you're not paying attention when this commercial starts it sounds gay as hell. "It's time to take it. Warren told me to take it. I gotta take it. *Boing!* As Lil Duval would say, "GAY GAY GAY.")

Oh, and this isn't the only ad Warren did for Affirm XL, here's another, but in the bathroom this time.


Sad. Sad. Sad.

(Side note: What's going on with Warren's arms??)