April 09, 2011

Somaya Reece - Would You Still Love Me (feat. XO) Video


This is the track Somaya was trying to get Jim Jones on?? Damn, Chrissy's jealousy of Somaya paid off for Jimmy in a major way because this song is awful. And who is telling these new niggas that it's okay to still do auto-tune?? Well it's not. At all.

Also, I know Hip-Hop is largely about fabricating your lifestyle, but the arrogance of this chick to be on a nationally broadcasted television show living in an attic and releasing a song featuring the lyrics "I wanna know if you'd still love me if I didn't live in a million dollar crib." That's what's hot in the streets right now? Word?

I don't know what's sadder for Somaya, the fact that she thought this piece of shit could be a hit or the fact that she fucked this dude XO after he fucked Kat Stacks. Both equally bad.

(Side note: I wonder if XO gave Kat Stacks a cubic zirconia encrusted cross when he fucked her like he did Somaya on "Love & Hip-Hop"?)