April 06, 2011

Police Report From Mister Cee's Arrest Released

Mister Cee
I don't know for how much longer Mister Cee and his Hot 97 co-workers are going to try to deny this, but this story just became a little more real and much less rumor thanks to the NYDailyNews releasing that he's been arrested 2 times before for loitering for the purpose of prostitution and TheSmokinGun posting the official NYPD police report. Check it out:

Mister Cee



I usually don't read these police reports, but I'm so glad I read this one for this classic line alone, "...deponent observed defendant Campbell manipulating defendant Lebrun's exposed, naked, erect penis with defendant Campbell's mouth and lips and an up-and-down motion consistent with oral sex."

Damn, that shit including every detail outside of how much spit dude used and what he was doing to his balls. Its a good thing they don't have to write these police reports on Twitter because they'd stay going on 140 characters with all the corners they went around to say he was getting his dick sucked by a man. Couldn't they have just said "Lebrun was getting blown by a dude" instead of jumping through all those hoops? I mean, did we really need to know his penis was "exposed, naked, [and] erect"? He was getting a BJ, I think we all could do the nude boner math. And what's up with the "mouth and lips" part? As if one could move their mouth in an "up-and-down motion consistent with oral sex" without moving their lips.

Whatever, this all besides the point. Mister Cee is out here in these streets getting up-and-down motion consistent with oral sex from boys! I can't believe it. I hoped it wasn't true, but it is, and I just can't believe it. If he comes out that Biggie had to suck his dick to get on then I'm just gonna shoot myself in the chest.

(Side note: Can we stop calling dude a transvestite or a transgender? Let's not try to lessen the blow, and call it what it is, he got sucked off by another guy. Besides, look at the mugshot, does that look like a chick to you? Mister Cee knew what he was doing.)