April 15, 2011

Yung L.A. Gets His Ass WHUPPED!


Now most of you will call this an ass whuppin' of a lifetime, but me, I call it Yung L.A. padding his résumé for the "Lame Of The Year" award at the 2011 L.A.M.E. Awards. It bring a tear to my eyes to see nominees out campaigning to win awards on a show I created. I'm honored.

However, regardless of Yung L.A.'s lameness, I'm far from impressed with this Alley Boy guy and his "goons." L.A. is all of 135 pounds, he couldn't handle business himself? I mean, anybody can jump somebody, especially if you catch them off guard coming out of a room. Now I'm not saying L.A. shouldn't have got his ass whupped for talking shit, he had this coming, I'm just saying sneak attacking someone the size of an 8th grader with 3 other grown men isn't exactly "keeping it gangsta."

Besides, Alley man should be jumping on whoever sold him that bullshit ass camera they filmed this shit with. Niggas body's was stretched wide like a muthafucka lol.

Related:
Yung L.A. Dropped From Grand Hustle; Gets Duck Tattoo On His Face
Yung L.A. Gets Duck Tattoo Covered Up