April 23, 2011

Brandon Marshall Stabbed By His Wife

MIAMI - SEPTEMBER 26:  Receiver Brandon Marshall #19 of the Miami Dolphins celebrates a touchdown against the New York Jets at Sun Life Stadium on September 26, 2010 in Miami, Florida.
Bad times for Brandon Marshall, he went from playing ball with Ochocinco one minute to stab victim the next. After the stabbing by his wife Michi Nogami-Marshall, Marshall was taken to Broward General Hospital (aka the hospital responsible for me making it here safely so I can torment folks now) and the wife was arrested.

Good news though, despite being in ICU, no vital organs were hit and after surgery last night the doctors say he should be fully recovered in a few weeks. Good, now he'll be up and walking when he gets news that Roger Goodell has decided to suspend him again.

Speaking of the Dictator Goodell, since I'm sure it's illegal for Dolphins officials to talk to Marshall during the lockout, I wonder if Broward General would let me in to visit him? I doubt it, but it'd be cool if they did. Welp, one person we know won't be visiting him for sure is his wife, as she still remains in jail.

SOURCE