April 04, 2011

C'mon Son 22


I'm glad Ed Lover brought it up because I've been meaning to talk kabou t"Love & Hip-Hop." I like the show and all, but I don't think there's ever been a more enjoyable show with a less likable cast. Well one that I've watched at least (I'm sure the "Bad Girls Club" has a very unlikable casts but I don't watch that shit).

For starters, Jim Jones' chick is wack. If I'm doing their relationship timeline correct, they got together shortly after Ballin', or possibly a little bit before. That's the hottest Jim Jones has ever been in his entire career, he couldn't pull down someone better looking? Now I'm not saying she's a monster or nothing, but damn there's better looking regular chicks out there to be had. But I'm not mad at her because her looks aren't spectacular, I'm mad at her for being jealous of Somaya Reece. Somaya lives in an attic, you live in a mansion, why are you jealous of her? You can tell she's insecure about her looks because though Jim seems madly in love with her, she's still trying to keep hot chicks away from him. Let the bitch be woman!

On to Somaya Reece. I don't dislike her for living in an attic (though that's not really something you want to put out there before you make it), I dislike her because A) her music sucks and B) she's not willing to take sexy pics to make it. Bitch, you live in an attic, if a popular magazine wants to take a picture of your ass, bend the fuck over! I hate when these females act like they have too much self respect and integrity to do what they have to do to get on. You know what this game is about, now hush up and show some ass. (Side note: Yes, I'm disappointed in myself for being more mad at her about this than the fact that she calls herself a rapper though she makes electro pop club shit.)

I dislike Emily (Fabolous' chick) the least, but she has that hopeless look on her face that I just can't stand. She seems like a good enough person, but I'm not feeling her. And is it just me, or does she's have a hint of Down's Syndrome? In some scenes she just looks very Downsy.

And last, but least (yes, I meant to say it like that) we have Olivia. I never really like her anyway, but after she lied and tried to act like she was dating Darrelle Revis for a look, I lost all respect. She's just so damn lame and seems like one of those people that over exaggerates everything to makes themselves look better. I hate those type of people!

Oh well, I still love the show, so I'm gonna continue to watch and dislike the entire cast. Hopefully nothing I said in this post will get possibly kidnapped and murdered like Somaya's little manager dude in this episode airing tonight.