June 10, 2011

Bow Wow On Sleep


Let me start this by saying that I like Bow Wow. I don't know why, but I always fucked with him even before he started writing his own shit.

Now with that being said, this is one of the stupidest stances I've ever heard. To be fair to Bow, he definitely isn't the only rapper or entertainer that feels this way (though most of them feel this way because they can't sleep rather than they refuse to), but it's still an idiotic stand to take. Seriously, why wouldn't you want to sleep? What has sleep ever done to anyone, but bring joy and eye boogers? Most of the time these niggas aren't doing shit anyway, it's not like they have to clock in anywhere, especially all his others niggas who he says he also wakes up when he gets up (hopefully they're not in the same bed lol).

I don't know, it could just be me, but I don't feel like not sleeping is good for anyone's career. I mean, you think Oprah doesn't sleep? Bill Gates? Warren Buffet? Again, it could just be me, but being anti-sleep seems moronic lol.