June 09, 2011

Your Vagina Ain't WHAT?!


Ohhhh, your vagina ain't handicapped! My bad, I thought you were saying something else. My hearing gets blocked at times when I'm rolling on the floor laughing hysterically.

Seriously though, what the fucking fuck? I'm just gonna assume someone is on the other side of that camera with a pistol pointed at her face making her do this. I mean, what else could be a possible explanation? I can't think of another.

I'm not gonna front though, that shit was kinda ill. No, not the thought of fucking her unhandicapped vagina, her lyrics, they were actually kinda tight. One freestyle and she's already leaps and bounds ahead of the likes of Soul-less Boy, Lil B, and Gucci Mane (to name a few).

Keep the good work lady, and don't be surprised if Young Real Nigga hops on the remix.