June 01, 2011

Surprise! Mister Cee Pleads Guilty

Mister Cee
What?! You mean to tell me all the piles and piles of evidence proving that he committed a boy on boy crime were true? I'm stunned. I guess Funkmaster Flex should spend less time knowing everything that goes on in "that building" and more on what's going on in his own.

Speaking of Flex, who comes out (no pun intended...okay, kinda) looking more foolish in this situation, Mister Cee for being down for the sword fight or Flex for sticking up for him so aggressively?

Call me crazy, but I'm leaning towards Funk Flex (something I'm sure Mister Cee has wanted to do for years). Cee did what any uncloseted gay guy that got caught in a similar situation would do: deny, deny, deny. Flex, on the other hand, did what any guy on the D.L. would do if gay shit came up: get angry. That's actually worse because the allegations weren't even against him. It was almost like he was telling us he might have something in common with Mister Cee besides being a DJ for Hot 97. Just putting it out there.

SOURCE