June 27, 2011

T.O. Tears ACL

PARK CITY, UT - JANUARY 22:  NFL player Terrell Owens attends the Oakley Learn to Ride Fueled by Muscle Milk and Lounge on January 22, 2011 in Park City, Utah.
Even though T.O. has gone from being my favorite player to a scripted reality TV show star, I still hate to see this happen to him. I mean, let's face it, it was going to be hard enough for him to find a team to play for this season, but just imagine how much more difficult it'll be next season at the age of 38, coming off an ACL tear, to find work. Hopefully his role on VH1's "Single Ladies" will be a long lasting one because it appears that his career is over.

The only good thing (if there truly is one) about this whole story is that we don't know when or how it happened. For T.O.'s sake, hopefully it happened a few months back and word just got out...but I doubt it. Damn, I just remembered that we still might not have an NFL season...

SOURCE