June 30, 2011

Get It On!: "The Car Show" Starts July 13th

As many of you already know, I'm a huge Adam Carolla fan, so I'm definitely going to support "The Car Show" (especially since I missed "The Adam Carolla Project" back in '05), but gotdamn do I have a major conflict of interest Wednesday nights at 10. I'm obviously already watching "The Challenge: Rivals" at 10, and of course at 11 when "Rivals" repeats I'm watching "The Daily Show" and "The Colbert Report." This is almost as bad as the NFL constantly schedule the Cowboys as the first Sunday night and making me choose between my Boys and the VMAs (if there's a season, this will be the 3rd time in 5 years they've pulled this bullshit).

Oh well, I'll figure it out, but in the meantime, check out another great promo for "The Car Show" after the jump.