August 23, 2007

Baldwin Hell

Question: Is Baldwin Hills the worst show TV? Well that might be a bit much, but I'm actually watching it right now and this is the corniest shit I've seen since all those Soulja Boy videos hit Youtube. I mean damn this shit isn't original or even realistic...at all! Makes me sad for my daughter lol. And wassup with the 2 kids from the "hood"?? Why are they on the show, I thought this supposed to be about one wealthy, predominantly black community?? That's like MTV putting a couple trailor park kids on The Hills or Laguna Beach... just a retarded idea. Anyway, one of the hoodlums' cousins get pregnant and this female can barely speak. Note to the Baldwin Hills casting team: don't hire an American actor/actress if they speak English, but you know we still are gonna need subtitles to understand what the hell they're saying.

Besides a few good looking young ladies, this show is ass! Then again, I'm sure the MTV shows that it was created to rival are just as bad, if not worse, but I just refuse to watch The Hills.

0 comments: