August 07, 2007

Diddy Is Wylin Out...Once Again!

Wow I can't believe he did this damn shit again! I knew this season of Making The Band was just a lil too short... I mean of course each show was an hour but there was still only like 6 episodes. I know all my loyal MTB watchers remember season 3 when he ended it by saying he needed more talent and that he was doing the whole thing over... well this isn't quite but hell I don't wanna pick that band, that's your job. If we're picking the band then why do/did we need Diddy at all??

I kinda feel him though (no homo) because I really didn't know who to pick for this group. If I had to pick a band I would go with Michael (because of his personality, confidence, and swagger), Donnie (gotta lock down that TRL crowd and who better to do that then him???), Brian A. (He's a straight beast when it comes to singing), and Robert (mainly because all the judges seem to like him)...the again its not REALLY my choice since we all know Diddy will have the final say. I don't know I'm just mad that we gotta wait until Aug. 26th to see what's good. I mean come on Diddy pick ya band, and let them put out there one album so you can push them to the back for the next Bad Boy act.

2 comments:

Waddie G. said...

It really doesn't matter who makes the band...the guys will end up like Danity Kane anyways. The show is about Diddy trying to get more camera time...not really looking for super talent.

LowKey said...

Lol yo your commentary is hilarious.....keep grindin kid...

www.youheardthatnew.com