August 11, 2007

Kanye West = That Nigga!













J
ust in case you needed more reason to see why Kanye is the hottest in the game, Complex magazine has let the Louis Vuitton Don be its guest editor this month. Now, I know this isn't new news but hell, let me be honest: 1) I didn't have a blog when they first reported it 2) I just really love the Kanye/Cassie cover they have (which is really why I'm even writing this now lol). And I know I'm not the only one thinking 'damn, Kanye & Diddy must be hittin that!' Shit, I'm starting to sound like a real blogger! I'm gonna have to come with some hard shit tomorrow BUT until then check out the covers & the real issue where Kanye interviews T.I. and Mark Ronson.

P.S. - You know you feeling that watch son! lol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn! I knew I was missing a pink watch in my gully wardrobe.

Fiyah said...

you gotta get yo own brotha! lol.