August 06, 2007

Somebody's Gonna Get Pregnant: Norbit Is Fuckin Up!

Dammit Eddie Murphy you are officially fuckin up! I've never seen her in a bikini before until now, but if this is what she looks like after the baby, I could only imagine before! And then to think Norbit saw her naked and STILL passed on her...that's just crazy lol. Granted he is with Babyface's former dime Tracey Edmonds, I still woulda kept this prime piece of British ass around a little longer.

Don't get it confused though, I always thought Scary was fine back in
her Spice Girl days and even when she made that weird, yet jammin song "I Want You Back" with Missy back in the day (I know a lot of yall lil niggas don't even remember that song or video but I'll give you a treat once finish).

Lo and Behold, I'm finished! So without any further ado, "I Want You Back" by Mel B.:




0 comments: