August 27, 2007

The Band Has Been Made... Again!

Welp, as usual I'm right! If you know me, you should be used to it, seeing I'm always right and all lol. Anyway, tonight on the outrageously long Making The Band finale Diddy finally picked the band of Brian A., Big Mike, Willie, Robert, and Qwanell (yeah I dunno how he made it either lol). Okay, so I had most of them right and because I didn't have Q making the band, but I did have Brian A., Big Mike, Donnie, and either Robert or Willie. Donnie didn't make the band, but turns out he got the best deal of them all when Diddy announced that he was signing him as a solo artist. Now the last time MTB members were signed as solo artist they were push all the way to the back of the Bad Boy roster, but I'm sure Diddy won't make that mistake again (especially with Donnie, I mean seriously he's a white R&B singer he's destined to sell millions in this climate lol). I dunno whatever that show tonight was still WAYYYYY too long and it really wasn't as interesting as it would have been if it was closer to the actual last episode. Oh well, Diddy will be Diddy.

Here's the After Show from MTV.com:



0 comments: