August 13, 2007

Who's Dressin' These Lil Niggas??

I watched 106 & Park again today. Sadly, Pretty Ricky was the buffoons guests, proving that not every one-hit wonder only has one song. I'm not sure why they are dressing like Every Little Step Bobby Brown/Mr. Loverman Shaba Ranks but they really need to stop it. Then again they've always dressed terrible and made fools out of themselves on national television, I was just pretty content with doing nothing over and over rather than wasting key strokes writing about them before but oh well fuck it lol.

The one short nigga wit the fools gold teeth keeps saying they have the #1 album in the world 5 weeks straight. 5 weeks straight? Don't you have be on the #1 in U.S. For more than one week to qualify?? I dunno whatever but why every time they on TV this dirty lookin dredded nigga always doin this bad preacher impression?? I mean damn nigga enoughs, enough, the shit aint funny lol. Oh yeah and yall aren't role models so stop it!

Wow, look at this video! First they come on with the 1988 Bobby Brown/1992 Shabba clothes, now they're tryna bring back the 1997 Puff Daddy (remember him? lol) shiny suits in the video? I haven't seen that much fake gold since the last time I went to the Swap Shop. I dunno what's goin on but they (or whoever they pay to dress them...oh wait they're broke lol) have no fashion sense whatsoever, but the ladies love them...well obviously not enough to make either of their albums platinum but you know what I mean! They get a great response, only adding more evidence to the theory that the average teenage girl is possibly the dumbest creature on Earth...next to the teenage boy...and O.J. Simpson of course lol.

0 comments: