August 29, 2007

Joc Girl

LMAO!! Yo, I found this female's(??) picture on Soulja Boy's myspace page when I was getting that '12 minutes left' pic and it just had me rollin' how much she(??) looks like Yung Joc LMAO! Now, I have a few theories of how this child is related to Joc and here they are:

Yung Joc's daughter - I seriously doubt its his seed because even though he looks like he's pushing 40, he's actually only 24.

Yung Joc's little sister - This is the most likely possibility, but thats not interesting at all lol.

Yung Joc's... uh, self lol - This is obviously my favorite, but has no barring considering Lil Darryl Soulja Boy was probably around 6 when Joc was yung enough to be this girl lol.

Oh well, I'm sure she has no relation to Yung Joc, but fuck that, where is this child's parents???


Oh yeah, if you didn't know (which you probably didn't because I didn't either until last week lol) Joc's extremely poor (yet still better than his first) sophomore album Hustlenomics is in stores now!

0 comments: