August 25, 2007

STFU Award - Week of 8/19/07 - Mr. Collipark

Anytime you have Soulja Boy and/or Hurricane Chris in the same sentence as [or even in the general vicinity of] the word talent, you know we have a STFU Award recipient in the making. In this week's Mixtape Monday, former Ying Yang Twins producer Mr. Collipark had this to say regarding the his 2 newest "artists":

"It's incredible to find two talents like that in that short period of time, but the records they were pushing, most people just walk by them. Most people that heard 'A Bay Bay' before it popped just wrote it off as a gimmick, but that's my advantage. 'Cause I know a hit record. I know what people want to hear. I don't give a damn what another rapper or what another producer wants to hear. I know what they want to hear in the streets. So when I hear a record like 'A Bay Bay,' it's a no-brainer to me."

No need to even go on just STFU Collipark because anyone with a brain can see you're just using these kids for their one hit record. This time next year no one will even remember who they were...damn shame, oh well lol.

0 comments: