August 03, 2007

OMG! I Never Knew What I Was Missing!


Wow! Now, I'm sure everyone has seen (or at least heard) R. Kelly's Trapped In The Closest chapters 1-6, but have you done yourself the favor of watching 7-12?? Man, that was the most hilarious shit I've seen on youtube since... (I was going to add a shameless plug for my video but fuck that I'll just give you the link lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJt1mHPBNaY). Anyway, I was making my online rounds this afternoon (after getting my brother Kody all stitched up at the hospital, but that's another story) when I came across a preview for Trapped In The Closet chapter 13. Come to find out, R. Kelly is releasing 13-22 on August 21st. So yeah, I decided that since I slept on 7-12 I'd see what they were all about & now I'm pissed off I didn't do this earlier. I'm telling you, if you haven't seen them go search them on whatever video sharing site you use ASAP! I can't say I think R. Kelly is a musical genius for this, but in terms of comedy Kelly is now that nigga! I mean first this, then that "Real Talk" track from the treadful "Double Up" album, and I'm thinking he might be funnier than your favorite comedien. If it seems like I've just been talking bullshit since some time after the 2nd or 3rd sentence, no its not just you, I really am because I'm trying to reframe from saying what happen so with that being said I'ma just bring this to an end... now go check out chapters 7-12!

Chapter 13 Preview:
http://www.stereogum.com/archives/r-kelly-trapped-in-the-closet-chapter-13-preview.html

Sorry I had to come back, but speaking of comedy, BET is re-airing that DMX reality show from last summer right now (2 AM) and I must say damn this nigga is HILARIOUS. If I had to choose, I'd rather watch a DMX reality show over damn near any other person in the world because he is totally out of control! I LOVE IT!!

0 comments: