August 22, 2008

Only One More For The Gold

I don't even know why I keep getting up all early to watch this shit I already know the USA is gonna win lol. Anyway, I got up today to watch and it was a pretty straight game against Argentina. I thought the shit was over early when they went up by 21, but Manu Ginobili got hurt and all of a sudden Argentina came back. They got it down to as little as 6, but as usual once the 2nd half started it was pretty much over winning with a final score of 101-81. If the Redeem Team would've hit their damn free throws they would've been straight, but they struggled outside of 'Melo (13-13) and Bosh (5-5). Its all good I knew they were gonna win regardless lol. [BOX SCORE]

Next up is Spain for the gold on Sunday at 2:30pm. Fortunately Team USA already whupped Spain 119-82 back on the 16th so this should be another easy one. Unfortunately I'll be at work until 5! Looks like I'm gonna have to leave early because I ain't been waking up at 8am watching these games to not even see them win the gold.

0 comments: