August 23, 2008

T.I. Feat. Kanye West, Jay-Z, & Lil Wayne - Swagger Like Us (Prod. By Kanye)

Honestly, this track is not that impressive, but you know I HAD to post this one. This is supposed to be on Paper Trail (hence the pic above), but I'm praying its not on BP3. Anyway, jam the track and read what I thought of it on the other side.

T.I. Feat. Kanye West, Jay-Z, & Lil Wayne - Swagger Like Us


Umm, did Kanye and Wayne know they were on the track because T.I. and Jay-Z were the only ones that showed up. Kanye needs to leave the fuck ass T-Pain shit to T-Pain because its pushing me further and further away every time I hear him using it. I'm dead serious though when I said if he's doing that on the next album that I'll leave it at the store. Kanye is becoming such a disappointment. As far as Wayne goes, I mean, who cares?? He gave up on trying to impress me long ago obviously lol.

On a positive note, T.I. ripped his verse and honestly he really needed to to save this track. I mean the beat is hot and Jay was pretty decent, but nobody killed it until Tip came in. I'm still trying to figure out how Kanye and Wayne are gonna hop on a track talking about they're swag when they continue to dick ride T-Pain. Sad.

0 comments: