August 19, 2008

MUZIK!

Killer Mike - Jockin' Jay-Z Freestyle


Yes, nigga are still actively jockin' Jay-Z and still wanna say he "fell off" but I guess that's just the cost of doing business. Niggas are crazy! Good shit Mike.

Crooked I Feat. Sauce - Straighten It Out


I was hoping it was gonna be Sauce Money, but oh well the track is still hot lol.

Slim Thug Feat. Devin The Dude - Bitch I'm Back (Prod. By Dr. Dre)


I know I ain't the only one that was shocked to hear Slim Thug got a Dre beat lol. I'm sure this is the only thing worth while that he got out of Interscope...speaking of that, how in the hell did he pull off leaving Interscope with a Dre track?? Weird...yet commendable lol.

Freeway - Crazy World Freestyle


I'm not quite sure who's track this is, but Free rips it anyway.

Damn, I'm fuckin' up! This is Jeezy's track...AND I posted it previously lol.

Cory Gunz - No Drama


What more can I say?? Dude is nice.

Ace Hood Feat. Brisco - Can't See Y'all


They would've probably came out better if they rode with this rather than that extra generic ass shit with Trey Songz. Either way I can't believe Def Jam is putting money behind this project because losing it is inevitable. Hopefully all these featured artists are doing Khaled a favor and not asking for money lol. No disrespect to Ace, but seriously.

Lupe Fiasco - Birds And The Bees


I feel bad because this came out like Friday and I'm just posting it today, but its all good, right? lol. I'm still trying to figure out what track this is, it sounds so familiar!

0 comments: