August 22, 2008

Da Brat Gets 3 Pieces!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Aight so obviously I was playing Madden and then I looked over to the TV and went to MTV.com and there it was, "Da Brat Sentenced To Three Years For Nightclub Fight." Crazy! She didn't even get that for pistol whipping that other broad in 2000.

Now, I love T.I., but again, how does she get 3 years for smashing a chick with a bottle and he only gets 1 for all those guns?? I'm just saying ("either you keep ya mouth shut or you eat the cheese" lol). The whole judicial system is fucked so I guess I should be surprised.

Anyway, on top of the 3 years she always got 7 years of probation and 200 hours of community service. I don't know what kinda lawyers she went in this shit with but them niggas suck dick. I hope they weren't paid. Then again this is what happens when you play the tough guy/girl role.

SOURCE

0 comments: