August 20, 2008

Rachel Maddow Gets Her Own Show!



I was excited when I heard about this shit yesterday because I love Rachel Maddow and I think she is the bomb analyst. She always kills it and holds shit down when she fills in for Keith Olbermann and Dave Greggory so I co-sign this decision. Plus, I don't really fuck with Dan Abram's show too tough anyway. Speaking of Dan, what happened baby boy?? One sec he's the general manager of MSNBC and the next he's getting his show cancelled and demoted to daytime anchor. Sad lol.

Anyway, as yet untitled show is supposed to be premiering Sept. 8th at 9pm following Countdown and I must say this show is well deserved. Did you know that on top of being a great analyst and radio show host, Maddow is a Rhodes Scholar and has a Ph.D in political! That's big business baby! Its also a major move for the gay/lesbian community because she has to be the first openly gay female to have a prime time news show. Good for Rach, I can't wait to watch...though it will undoubtedly interfere with MTB on Tuesdays lol.

SOURCE

0 comments: