August 27, 2008

T.I. Feat. Rihanna - Livin' Your Life (aka Numa Numa)

T.I. Feat. Rihanna - Livin' Your Life


Okay, who the fuck thought it was a good idea to sample that Numa Numa song at the beginning????? I wasn't paying attention to my Windows Media Player last night when this track came on and I was like WTF, checking all my tabs because I know I wasn't watching Numa Numa...then realized it was this track once I heard Rihanna come in lol.

Anyway, as far as the song goes its pretty good after you get pass the fact they sample Numa Numa lol. T.I.'s lyrics and flow brought me back to like an I'm Serious/Trap Muzik T.I. which is always good because that's when he was at his best if you ask me.

Oh, and if for some reason you've never heard of or seen Numa Numa just click here. The real song is by some group called O-zone called Dragostea din tei.

0 comments: