August 23, 2008

Obama/Biden '08!

Its official, Barack Obama has selected Joe Biden to be his VP! I was expecting to wake up to this news, but I decided to check MSN.com before I went to sleep and there it was. Then I turned on the TV and its all over! Shit spread like wildfire man I mean this shit is so crazy that they even got Larry King on LIVE talking about it. I'm amp'd! I might have to stay up for an extra hour because of the adrenaline rush I just got lol.

Obama and Biden will be together for the first time as the democratic ticket later today in Springfield, IL at the same place where Barack made the announcement that he as running for president. After that its on to the convention next week!

Also See:
Get Your Mobile Devices Ready!
How Many Houses Does McCain Have??

SOURCE

0 comments: