August 18, 2008

Just Letting You Know...

black man's kryptonite lol

...that I got Madden '09 so that's why I haven't been posting and I probably won't be posting anything today lol. I suggest you go get Madden yourself if you haven't already because its nice!

Oh, and that's the real downloadable and printable alternative cover for the game up there. I was wondering what they were gonna do with the whole Favre situation lol. Oh yeah and they have the roster updates available and instead of searching around forever to figure out how to install them (like I did lol) your boy Fiyah will look out and tell you that all you have to do is go online and start a game and they'll prompt you about the updates. Here's a complete of all the changes on the updates.

Also See:
Brett Favre Traded To The Jets!

0 comments: