August 23, 2008

Young Jeezy - Word Play/Amazin'/Don't Know You

Three tracks so no time to talk.

Young Jeezy - Word Play


The J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League KILLED this track! Those niggas beasts! As far as Jeezy goes I'm just glad he's came to terms with not being a hot rapper lyrically. I mean he's average lyrically and can even turn it up a notch when he wants to, but I'm just glad to see a nigga come to terms with themselves never being apart of the lyrical elite. Then again maybe if he just said he was the best people would start believing him lol.

Young Jeezy - Amazin'


This was straight, nothing really amazin' about it.

Young Jeezy - Don't Know You


Not really feelin' this one. Kinda sounds like a You Don't Know Me's ugly sister...and I didn't like that shit either lol.

Previous Tracks:
Young Jeezy Feat. Nas - My President Is Black
Young Jeezy - Crazy World

0 comments: