August 19, 2008

This Week In Flops 8/19/08

Wassup people?? I decided to pry myself away from Madden and fulfill my internet duties so here we go!

First off we have Shwayze. I honestly don't think this project is gonna do all that hot BUT the fact that he has two singles that charted recently and a TV show on MTV to push this shit on give him an advantage over everyone else here. Now, I really don't do his kinda music, but I'm gonna guess anyway since technically he is a rapper. I'm gonna rock with anywhere in between 70k-90k for the homie Shwayze.

Yayyayyy! My nigga Cube is back and I'm proud to put him here because he said some of the illest shit ever on Mixtape Monday yesterday. If you don't wanna click the link, he was basically saying the he knew his core fanbase is 10 years older and 10 years younger than him (He's 39) and that demographic doesn't really buy record so he isn't expecting to do big numbers, but he feels obligated to satisfy his base. That's real nigga shit because all these niggas coming out talking big shit about they're trying to sell this or that much and have no buzz are morons. Anyway, back to the album: I think its gonna do somewhere between 40k-60k.

Ohhhh! So this is what that whole 50 diss record was about, GZA had an album dropping! GZA is ill, but its kinda sad he had to degrade himself like that to garner buzz. Anyway, Wu will always have some sort of fanbase so I'm sure they know more about this album than I do so I really don't know what to predict, but I'm gonna play its safe and say less than 15k.

I don't know anything about this project either, but I fuck with this artwork! No prediction here because he probably won't chart (i.e. Khia's Nastiy Muzik lol)

0 comments: