August 29, 2008

MuZik!!

The LOX - Its Like That (Prod. By Pete Rock)


Sick! But what else would you expect from D-Block??

50 Cent - Here I Am Freestyle


Wasn't expecting this, but I'm glad he did it.

Plies - Pants Hang Low (Prod. By Mannie Fresh)


This song makes me wanna go buy some belts lol.

Styles P. - I'm Just Tryna Get Rich


I hope SP is working on something...

Ciara - Common Denominator


This was pretty hot outside of the hook. The hook really doesn't work, its just...I dunno too much lol.

The Game - I Ain't Fuckin' Wit You


Yes, this was best left off the album lol.

Ja Rule Feat. Boxie - Hearsay


What the fuck is going on with Ja?? This song is hot, but what's the nigga doing??

Bubba Sparxxx Feat. Ray-J - She Got Me Like


Lil Wayne Feat. Nutt Da Kid - Bullshit


Wack.

Lil Wayne Feat. Nutt Da Kid - Guerilla



Wow, this shit fuckin' sucks! LMAO!! You heard Wayne's verse?? Damn!

0 comments: