October 22, 2008

Best Of Both Offices: Jadakiss On Kay Slay


Thank goodness somebody is taking a stand against auto-tune and still has respect for their craft. I'm super happy to hear he got Wayne to just spit on the album without that shit. Not because I'm really looking forward to a Wayne feature, but I just would've been pissed if I'm hearing one of the few rappers who haven't sold out allow some shit like that on their album. Most rappers today are bitches and don't wanna talk up when shit is wack so its nice to see Jada cares about what his shit sounds like.

And I'm totally with Slay here, auto-tune is on overkill right now and nobody can really say Hip-Hop is alive if the 2 biggest artists (sales wise) can't just make a hot record without electronic assistance. The shit is sad.

0 comments: