October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween MuZik!

Jamie Foxx Feat. T.I. - Just Like Me


Should've posted this a few days ago, my bad lol. Oh well, I just can't wait to hear Jamie and the crew on Foxxhole Radio tonight and hear what they have to say about Joe the No-Show.

Lloyd Banks - Shine Through


Damn, this is the first hot Banks track in years lol.

B.o.B - Left Field Lovely


This track is okay, nothing really special this time.

Ne-Yo - Roll With Me


What the fuck?? Gangsta R&B singers are never cool lol. Though this joint sounds like something from the late 90s Def Jam era, its still kinda dope. Then again, that was a pretty damn good time for Hip-Hop lol.

Mike Jones Feat. Lil Wayne - I Done Did It


Is there any purpose for this track being nearly 6 minutes?? Hell, any word on when this nigga's album is coming out?? lol.

Young Cash Feat. T-Pain - I'm Different



Interesting kinda track for Young Cash. I mean I don't know dude personally, but if you asked me a few years ago would he ever make a track like this I wouldn't have guess it at all lol. This is some B.o.B shit, but I like it.

Ghostface Killah - Computer Love


Interesting...well besides that Elmer Fudd line, that shit was just wack lol.

Lil Scrappy - Shawty Hell


Pretty hot beat...too bad its been over for Scrappy for a few years now lol.

Asher Roth - The Reading


I think maybe Asher is getting shook by the prospect of Eminem coming back because his last couple tracks I heard have not impressed me at all. I mean he even damn near went off beat a few times lol.

Bow Wow - New Jack


Didn't I say he needed to work on the sound quality of these shits?? Its really pointless to keep doing these freestyles if the sound quality is gonna be this shitty.

0 comments: