October 28, 2008

This Week In Flops 10/28/08

Man, I haven't done this in a minute! Bare with me, its been awhile lol.

Y'all know Legend is my dude...but I'm not really crazy about this album. I mean its not as big of a disappointment as Paper Trail, but its a far cry from that emotion he gave us on Get Lifted. Anyway, that really doesn't matter when it comes to sales...especially with John Legend who went platinum with his last album without one hit single. Slow and steady wins the race for Legend so I'm guessing he does 120k-140k.

Well, well, well, look who's back, the original white boy R&B king. He's been on Foxxhole a couple times with some pretty dope shit so this might actually be a hot album. It probably won't be much sales wise, but he's had his day and he's happy so it probably doesn't even matter. I'm guessing 10k-30k.

0 comments: