October 28, 2008

Muzik!!

Time to get back to work on this muzik posting shit. I got some new shit to post so I figured I'd get rid of this stuff first.

Saigon Feat. Lil Fame - WW4


Sick, sick, sick!

T-Pain Feat. DJ Khaled - Karaoke (Clean)



Can't lie, Pain ripped this shit. He's not the best rapper in the world, but I've always liked his flow when he's spittin' from way back in the Nappy Boys "gimme yo' wallet, gimme yo purse" days. This record needed to be made because their is just entirely TOO MUCH T-Pain dick ridery going on right now. Only way we differ is I don't think Lil Wayne and Kanye should get a pass because its wack when they do it too.

DJ Big Mike Feat. Styles P, Sheek, DMX, & King Phaze - Yonkers Anthem


Good shit right here.

Glasses Malone - Number One


E. Ness - Slingshot Ness


DJ Green Lantern Feat. Styles P. & Cassidy - Make It Out


Papoose - All That


Man, when did Pap get so wack?? I mean damn, what the fuck is this shit?? Is it safe to say its over for him??

Trey Songz Feat. Johnta Austin - First Love


I pray Johnta wrote this song and recorded his verse for a female to sing. PLEASE let that be the explanation for his verse lol.

DJ Unk Feat. Ray J - She Freaky



I don't fuck with Unk and only fuck with Ray-J for comedic purposes, but this shit is kinda jammin'.

Mos Def - Life In Marvelous Times


I hope this isn't how the album is gonna sound.

The Game Feat. Kurupt - All These Hoes

0 comments: