October 24, 2008

Kanye Tries To Justify His Questionable New Direction



Question 1: If you wanted us to take your words "into our souls" then why are you auto-tuning most of your words?? That shit makes me wanna block your words out more so than take them into my soul and spirits. Makes no sense to me...but I guess that's why I'm not the Grammy award winning rapper that Kanye is.

Question 2: How are you going to go back and give us the perfect singing album when you haven't yet given us the perfect rap album?? I mean he's been damn close 2 times, but you can't just leave us hanging after Graduation. Not to say it wasn't a good album, but it wasn't on the same level as College Dropout and Late Registration. Come on nigga! Fuck!

I dunno I'm actually moving from being mad at Kanye for selling out, to kinda feeling sad for him. I don't even think he realizes that he's shotting his own career in the back. I mean, just look at the end of the video. Look how much he's feeling the record. I can almost guarantee you nobody else in the room was feeling it on that level lol.

Welp, I guess he'll just be in for a rude awaken when this shit doesn't match Graduation's sales. I got him down for 350k right now, but that's mostly just off the strength of being Kanye West. We'll see if he can pick up any more steam heading into November, but Love Lockdown isn't doing that number right now.

0 comments: