October 19, 2008

Colin Powell Endorses Barack Obama For President!

Yeeeaaahhh! I'm still not getting cocky, but this does feel good lol. Check out Colin Powell finally getting his sooouuullll back!



Exactly! This is why EVERYBODY should be voting for Barack Obama. The part I particularly took notice to was when he was talking about what's wrong with being a Muslim. I've been saying that same thing for months now! I dunno if I ever wrote it on the website (most likely have), but I've been saying that in my life away from this site, especially when those rumors were really getting hot and then again last week when that old bag said Obama was an Arab last week. Really though, what's wrong with being a Muslim?? Because you're Muslim, you're less American than any other American citizen?? That was a powerful story Powell told about that soldier from New Jersey and this endorsement speaks volumes.

Anyway, guess what CNN was talking about this morning?? This! Guess what MSNBC was talking about this morning?? This! Now, guess what Fox News was talking about this morning?? ACORN! lol. They are a sad excuse for a news network. The funny thing about it is that when I told my mom about the endorsement, I said, "I wonder what Fox is talking about, probably ACORN." Then she put it on there and told me I was exactly right lol.

In other Obama news, his campaign just released new figures and they broke their own record and raised $150 million in the month of September. Guess how much the average donation was?? $86! Additionally, on top of this huge endorsement, he has also received endorsements by the Los Angeles Times, the Washington Post, the Chicago Tribune, the San Francisco Chronicle, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, La Opinion/La Prensa, the Kansas City Star, the Miami Herald, and the News & Observer in Raleigh, N.C.

SOURCE

0 comments: