October 19, 2008

Sick To My Freakin' Stomach!

I feel sick...did my Dallas Cowboys just lose to the Rams 34-14??? And the thing about it is it would've been 34-7 if we didn't score another TD in garbage time. I must be dreaming, I'm feeling faint. Faint, like our playoff hopes are looking. I thought Pacman fucked us, but nobody fucked us like old ass Brad Johnson today. I mean, I thought he would come in and stablize us and get us playing under control, but we looked like chickens with our heads cut off out there. I don't even know how I made it through work while Brad Johnson was fucking my teams chances in the ass.

Let me shift some blame now to Wade Phillips and Jerry Jones. Its clear Jerry wanted Romo to play and start, but once he saw how bad things were going why didn't he go down to the field and make Wade put Romo in?? Hell, why does Wade even need Jerry to tell him this Brad Johnson shit isn't working?? He should've realized that in the first half and made the change after the 3rd or 4th ineffective series. Either that, or at halftime.

I would spread some of the blame on our defense which allowed the fuckin' Rams to score 34, but I already knew it would be an up hill battle for them with all the injuries. Plus, it doesn't help when you're on the field for most of the game because your offense can't get it going.

This all makes that trade for Roy E. Williams look even more dumb. I'm just totally out of it right now. I need to go home and lay down. Thanks Brad Johnson and the Cowboys for ruining my Sunday. Now, I'll just have to pray the Browns can beat the Redskins to have any reason to live lol. I'm out, peace.

0 comments: