October 29, 2008

Joe Budden Doing Verses For $1,500 In November

You wanna set your mixtape on fire?? Well if you have $1,500 to spare you can put it to good use and get Joe Budden on your shit. Here's what he said in a MySpace bulletin today:

for the past year my inbox has been flooded with messages from aspiring artists/company wanting a joe budden feature..... merry early christmas

for the entire month of november i will be doing verses, at $1500 a pop

if you've spoken to me b4, u already know that would never happen in life, lol

if interested, email novemberonly@gmail.com, serious inquiries only

Welp, there you have it. I know personally if I was spittin' I wouldn't do this because if I don't like the verse then I'm just out of $1,500 lol. Plus, nobody ever said it was gonna be a new verse so you could just be getting the same verse everybody else got lol. Okay, let me stop raining on the parade lol.

Don't forget his new album Halfway House is available on Amalgam Digital and iTunes.

0 comments: