October 31, 2008

Skip Bayless Is "LeBrick James" For Halloween

I don't know if you know this, but I watch First Take (formerly Cold Pizza) pretty much every morning because I love to hear what Skip Bayless has to say about people like T.O. (Team Obliterator), Kevin Garnett (Kevin Gar-NOT), Allen Iverson (Me, Myself, & Iverson), Tony Romo (Little Tony Romeo), and of course LeBron James (LeBrick or Prince James). Well today, for Halloween, my man Skip dressed up like LeBron with a brick in hand ready to shoot lol. This shit was even better than him being T.O. last year lol.

Skip was definitely not out done though because Jay Crawford and Dana Jacobson dressed as Tony Romo and Jessica Simpson! Jay not only had the Romo uni, but also the wrapped pinkie finger. Dana wore that infamous pink Romo jersey, from last year's game against Philly, and of course the blond wig. Shit was classic!

Of course if I had more time to prepare (and was planning on even going out tonight lol) I would've went for Mike Singletary at halftime of last week's game against the Seahawks lol. (Click the last sentence to find out what I mean if you're lost lol.)

0 comments: